June Learn & Share Essential Oils Challenge


Can I just tell you a little bit about my oil family?

I'm fortunate enough to be a part of a group called Essential Families.  Through our website and our private Facebook group, Essential Families serves to educate and support all of us in our oil family - whether you've just ordered a starter kit and don't know even know where to begin, or you're dealing with a specific health concern and want to know how others have handled it, or you need support because you've decided to start up your oil business.  My favorite new feature of our group is our Facebook classes held every Monday night.  This month we're covering Essential Oils 101, Basics of Business Building, Green Cleaning, and Yoga & Oils!

Since starting my family's oil journey well over a year ago, not a day has gone by that I haven't tapped into the resources that Essential Families has made available!

Please don't try to do your oil journey alone.

During the month of June, we are reaffirming our commitment to essential oil education and will be providing an entire month of tips and testimonials for you - you can follow along on our public Facebook page, and here on my blog!

Read about our family and essential oils & sign up to get started here.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter here.



Photobucket